Irish Twitter reacts to Harry Styles in Dublin
Harry Styles finally arrived to Dublin three years after tickets went on sale. Needless to say, emotions were running high.
Irish Twitter was particularly emotional for the past few days – so we’ve complied all the best tweets documenting Harry’s adventures in Dublin. Strap yourself in for some joy, some tears and a lot of feather boas.
- Before the show, Harry took in all that Dublin has to offer
- Fans and Aviva staff alike were buzzing for Harry last night
- And when Harry finally arrived, no one could take their eyes off his gorgeous outfit
- Harry gave a call out to his One Direction days…
- …but he also had some unfinished business with the people of Tallaght
- And then Harry got out of Dublin before Harry’s House became Harry’s Hotel
Elsewhere on District: Yes, Don’t Hug Me I’m Scared is back