These terms and conditions apply to the "MAKE IT COUNT" competition (the “Competition”) administered and operated by Ticketlock Ltd T/A District Magazine, (“us”, “our”, “we”) via https://www.districtmagazine.ie (the “Website”)
In order to make a valid entry to this Competition you must be of legal drinking age or above in your country of origin (or 18 if the legal drinking age is lower) and a legal resident of Ireland. The Competition will be void wherever they are prohibited or restricted. Employees of Ticketlock Ltd, their families, agents and anyone else connected with the Competition are not eligible to win. All national and local laws and regulations apply.
2. COMPETITION ENTRY
2.1 Entry must be in accordance with the Entry Instructions. Unless otherwise stated in the promotion post, each entrant may only enter a Promotion once. Any entries which are not received by the Closing Date or which are not received in accordance with the Entry Instructions will not be eligible for participation.
2.2 Entries that are not received due to technical malfunction will not be eligible. Use of an automated system (i.e. Macros, robots and the like) to submit multiple entries is prohibited, and any attempt to use automated systems for entry will void that entrant’s eligibility to receive a Prize.
2.3 The Closing Date and Time for Entry is 23.59, 16.12.21
3. WINNER SELECTION
3.1 The winner(s) will be chosen by a panel from the District Magazine team.
3.2 The Winners will be contacted via email. All Winners will be required to provide photographic proof of identification before their Prize(s) will be dispatched. The Promoter reserves the right to select alternative Winners, should the original Winner not be contactable following reasonable efforts or if the original Winner fails to provide satisfactory proof of age.
4.1 Unless otherwise stated, all Prizes will be sent out within 28 days of the Closing Date. Winner(s) shall be responsible for the payment of any applicable taxes.
4.2 The Winner(s) will be bound by the terms imposed by any third parties providing services as part of the Prize. The Promoter cannot accept responsibility for the acts or omissions of third parties.
4.3 The Promoter reserves the right to offer alternative Prizes of equal or greater value, should those advertised become unavailable for any reason.
4.4 The Prize is as follows:
• A years rehearsal at Pirate Studios Dublin (limited to €200 per month Pirate Studio Credit)
5.1 We support responsible drinking, and so we require all entrants to the Competition to conduct their entries in accordance with responsible drinking principles. We therefore reserve the right to reject any Competition entry which include or suggests:
• consumption of alcohol by anyone who is under the legal drinking age (or 18 if lower);
• excessive consumption, consumption direct from the bottle or any other form of irresponsible drinking;
• any type of illegal or anti-social behaviour;
• driving, operating any type of machinery, or engaging in other type of activity that requires concentration to avoid injury in connection with the consumption of alcohol;
• celebrities or other well-known individuals, copyrighted logos, content, trademarks or characters that belong to third parties;
• offensive gestures; or which could cause offence on the basis of gender, race, sexual orientation, religion, or culture.
we reserve the right to adjust this policy as needed and to entries photos for reasons not stated in this list.
5.2 Entrants must not:
• Share or post Competition posts on their own timeline;
• Tag other Facebook, Instagram users without their consent;
• Tag themselves in others content without their consent; or
• Interfere with the likes, comments or other valid entries of other users.
6. DATA PROTECTION
7.1 By entering the promotion, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the rules.
7.2 We reserve the right to exclude any Promotion entries which in our opinion constitute spam or are abusive.
7.3 The Promoter reserves the right to suspend, withdraw or amend the Competition in the event of unforeseen circumstances outside its reasonable control with no liability to any entrants, the Winner(s) or any third party.
7.4 By entering the promotion you agree to let our partner Pirate contact you via email.
7.5 The decision of Promoter in all matters is final and no correspondence will be entered into. These terms and conditions shall be governed by Irish law and the courts of Ireland shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
Promoter: Ticketlock T/A District Magazine, 18 Eustace Street, Dublin 2, D02 WR53