The canal is a hallowed spot for Dubliners to socialise during the warmer months, so what better setting to enjoy this unique taste experience. Setting off at La Peniche on Mespil Road, you’ll go on a 90 minute “taste expedition” boat journey up the Grand Canal.
Micro-distilled with 16 balanced botanicals, led by black lemon and wild Irish gorse flower; METHOD AND MADNESS gin is “bursting with citrus, spice, and a hint of ‘What if?’.”
The voyage will be an intersection of art and science – with a DJ, eclectic food and drinks on board along with an intro to the gin from Apprentice Distiller, Henry Donnelly – to reflect the ethos which shaped the development of one of the world’s newest gins, METHOD AND MADNESS.
Tickets are €25, with departures at 7.00pm and 9.00pm on Friday April 5, and 5.00pm, 7.00pm and 9.00pm on Saturday April 6. Tickets are available to buy here.
Please enjoy METHOD AND MADNESS responsibly.
– Strictly over 18’s. I.D required. Visit www.drinkaware.ie
– The organisers reserve the right to admission
– Refunds can be given up to one week before the event. If in any case the event is cancelled, you will be reimbursed for your ticket excluding booking fee.
– Tickets can only be purchased for one session on any given day.
– Ticket price includes a 90-minute interactive experience, 2 x drinks and food.